How to Clean Diamond Jewelry at Home?
↣ "Take care of the jewelry is necessary to make it sparkle & shine and last forever. While every piece of jewelry looks pretty beautiful, it can end up looking shiny forever if we can not care for well. If you really want your jewelry to last forever, then you need to take care of it."
↣ Follow these simple tips to take care of your jewelry...
Avoid spraying perfume directly on your jewelry. Always wear your jewelry after perfumed, most important neck & wrist jewelry.
- We recommended removing your silver jewelry before taking shower as well as before washing your hand to avoid getting tarnished as silver reacts with water. You can wear 10K, 14K & 18K Solid Gold Jewelry while having a shower and washing your hands.
- Always remember, the jewelry should be stored away separately in an airtight box to make it shine and last forever.
- We recommended avoiding swimming with your jewelry piece in a swimming pool or sea area because water reacts with metal and causes it to tarnish. There may also chance to damage or lost of the jewelry.
- Avoiding contact with your jewelry with Lotions & Creams may contain acidic ingredients that react with the metal pieces also Avoid the moisturizing areas of your skin that comes with contact with pieces.
- We recommended removing your pieces before going to bed or participating in any physical activity to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to your pieces.
- We recommended to clean your jewelry piece after use occasionally & wipe it with a soft cloth. As a best practice, do this once every week.