Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Our warranty does not include the replacement of lost center/focal stones. We recommend you obtain insurance in your piece for the unlikely event of a focal stone falling out or getting damaged.
- Many of our pieces feature one-of-a-kind stones. If these stones become damaged, we will do our best to replace them with a comparable stone, but color and type may vary, depending on what we have available.
- Our warranty does not cover opals or turquoise. They’re often irreplaceable, which means we can’t always replace them if these stones get damaged or lost. Opals are especially fragile. We recommend that you remove your opal jewelry before you bathe, exercise, cook, clean, or use any kind of household chemicals or beauty products. To clean opals, use a soft toothbrush, mild soap, and warm water. (Do not put them in an ultrasonic machine for cleaning.)
- Clients are responsible for shipping costs (to and from our studio) for cleanings, inspections, and repair work.
Please Note: Clients are responsible for import fees and customs charges in addition to shipping costs. Please check with your customs office about any fees that may be associated with having us repair your piece.
- All repair work is free within the first two years of ownership (except the replacement of focal stones). After two years of ownership, we will charge a small labor fee and/or materials fee for your repair service.
- If you wear fine jewelry daily, a little wear and tear are normal. Our repair specialists will evaluate your piece. If you need repairs that go beyond what’s needed for normal wear and tear, we’ll let you know about the labor costs and material fees associated with your service.
- Please send your piece to us for repairs because we’re the most familiar with each design, and we’re specially trained to work with such delicate pieces.
Please Note: The warranty is void if you take your piece to another jeweler for resizing or repair work.
✧ Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if you need to pass on any additional information about the service you need. (You can find jewelry care tips below!)
✧ If your ring does not fit, we offer free resizes. You just pay for shipping (From & To) charges.
✧ Our current timeline for resizing requests is 1 week from the time we receive your ring.
✧ Ring sizing is not universal but we are working on standard ring size. We highly recommend to get the exact ring size. You can check your exact ring size from any local jewelry store or you can contact at our TEAM who will guide you to get your ring size.
✧ While we have your ring for the resize, we’ll complete a full inspection. As part of our process, we'll automatically take care of any minor issues related to ordinary wear and tear. If we need to do any work that goes beyond that, we’ll send you an intake form. Then, with your approval, we'll re-perfect your ring.
✧ In some cases, we may simply exchange the original ring for an identical ring in your size instead of resizing it. Why? If either a) it would result in a faster turnaround time, or b) if the integrity of the design would be affected. An exchange would only apply to bands that are plain gold and don’t feature any stones. And like all of our pieces, the swapped ring would be handcrafted from scratch. Of course, we’ll always contact you if we’d recommend that route.
Clients are responsible for shipping costs both ways (and for international clients that include customs fees).
Please Note: If you chose the “Eternity Band” style option for your ring, resizing incurs a $100 fee (as opposed to our standard complimentary service). You will be required to email us to confirm your ring size before we can begin production on your piece.
✧ If you need a repair please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But before you do, here are some important details you should know about how we do repairs:
- Our repair specialists write up an intake form that notes the current condition of the piece and any repair work that’s required. We’ll always send you a copy of that intake form so we’re all on the same page.
- After that, we’ll immediately get started on any work that’s covered under the warranty (without bugging you for approval). That may include the following:
- Replacing or Resetting Stones
- Replacing the Setting
- Prong work or replacement
- Replacing thinner areas of the band
- Resizing the ring
- Please let us know before you send us your piece if 1) you don’t want us to do any or part of the above warranty-related work, or 2) you’d prefer to review and approve the scope of the work before we get started.
- If work needs to be done that goes beyond what the warranty covers, we’ll let you know. You’ll have the ability to opt-out of those repairs at that point if you want.
- Clients are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- Our current timeline for repairs is 2-3 weeks from the time we receive your piece.
NOTE: If your piece needs a new stone, we can’t guarantee the replacement of limited-edition or one-of-a-kind stones. In the rare case that the exact stone isn’t available, we’ll follow up with you and get your approval on an alternative that matches.
We understand that things happen and fine jewelry is delicate. There are things you can do to take care of your jewelry, Read Here