❁ Diamond clarity is the quality of diamonds that relates to the existence and visual appearance of internal characteristics of a diamond called Inclusions, and surface defects, called blemishes.
❁ Assessing diamond clarity includes deciding the number, measure, alleviation, nature, and position of these characteristics, as well as how these influence the by and large appearance of the stone. In the event that you're attempting to decide what is the finest clarity for a precious stone, keep in mind that no precious stone is perfectly pure. But the closer it comes to virtue, the way better its clarity.
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘?
❁ Before choosing the clarity of a diamond you should understand the following terms.
- Flawless (FL) No inclusions & Blemishes
- Internally Flawless (IF) No inclusions
- Very Very Slightly Included (VVS1 & VVS2) Inclusions Very Slight
- Very Slightly Included (VS1 & VS2) Slight Inclusions
- Slightly Included (SI1 & SI2) Inclusions are Noticeable
- Included (I1, I2 & I3) Inclusions are Noticeable Easily
❁ Everything will depend on the shape and carat of the diamond you're going for. For illustration, in the event that you select a Brilliant cut like Round, Princess, or Oval, you'll be able to get absent by choosing a lower grade since this shape makes a difference in cover-up considerations better than step-cut precious stones like Emerald or Ascher. If you're going for a step-cut, continuously select a better clarity grade.